Wednesday, April 9, 2008

HELLO! :D
Didnt go to school today.
Was down with fever and headache. T.T
Was sooooo boring at home.
Jieyi, Eunice, Jia Jing and Kelly came to my house after eating KFC.
NEVER JIO ME!
They at my room like siao gina.
One play with Rubik's, another play with one weird thing, one on song on loud loud the other laugh like kee siao.
THEN THEY ALL SO GONG!
My house 3rd floor but I brought them to 11th floor.
Then sit lift down to 3rd floor.
I purposely walked the other side of the long long path.
Then all gong tao follow along.
LOL.
Came in my room then all started to make noise.
Jie came home then so called scolded them. =/
Then after Jie went out, all said Jie was prettyyyyy.
OH YA!
Something damn disgusting happened yesterday.
This week was KINDNESS week so we are all expected to write a THANK YOU card to our friend(s).
I wrote to Kok Hong, Kok Hong wrote to me.
I thanked him for lending me his Chinese textbook.
Then he thanked me for I dont know what.
Yihan then snatched Kok Hong's paper.
Then she was like" OMG! He write i love you leh!".
I was like -.-?
Then I think Kok Hong ka kin liquid off the "i love you" part when Im not looking.
Then Yihan took the paper again then write" I LOVE YOU [: MUACKSS!"
Then Kok Hong liquid off.
Yihan was like" Eh Dilis, he really got write i love you leh.".
Then I was like" I 100% guaranteed plus chop he never write.".
To prove her that IM RIGHT, I use my ruler to shrub off the liquid paper.
Then I saw" love you". ._____."
I got fcukingly freaked out then threw the paper back to him.
AND, Zhar bors, I welcome you to come my house next time again! :D
BYE! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home