Sunday, April 13, 2008

HELLO! :D
Was kinda sick these few days. T.T
Fever, cough, flu, headache.
Didnt go to school on Wednesday and Friday.
Highest temperature was 40.4 dregrees.
Dad even have the thought of sending me to the hospital.
The temperature was like between 38-40.5 degrees.
Then like cant sleep, no appetite.
I even vomitted. ._.
Then from that moment the thought of me being a vegetarian comes to mind when I saw greenish thingy in the watery watery thing that I vommitted out.
Disgusting eh?
I like only ate some cabbage and 1/10 of a sausage at 3pm.
That was the first thing I ate on that day.
Then everyday cannot on fan.
Dad and sister say must sweat.
I like went to the doctor's 3 times?
Think will be on MC on Monday too.
Hope I didnt miss too much things especially MATHS.
Take care all and dont fall sick like me.
BYE! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home