Thursday, April 3, 2008

HELLO! :D
Went to kopitiam with Jie Yi, Eunice, Jia Jing and Hui Min.
Went to take 912 home.
All like siao kia at the back.
OH YA!
Before we went to kopitiam all of us starting to piak each other's stomach.
Kinda immature you might say.
But we are all still juvenile so its alright okay.
Stupid Jie Yi.
Piak till so pain.
Then at the bus.
REVENGEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Was tickling Jie Yi all the way.
Kinda pityful. LOL.
Xianlin scolding me now lor.
YOU GOOD!
Invite Luke in somemore.
YOU GOOD!
Say I got difficulties dont say.
YOU GOOD!
Say KaiKeat sec 1 know eveything then I dont know.
YOU GOOD!
Say you know eveything I dont know.
YOU GOOD!
PLEASE LA.
You sec 4 okay? How can you compare with those sec 1s who had JUST JOINED AVA not long ago?
THINK MAN.
THINK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home