Thursday, April 24, 2008

HELLO! :D
WRSS family have been ENLARGED again. Gosh. My english SUCK.
Anywaysssss, they are;
Jane MUMMMY,
Runfa DIDI
&&
Rano KORKOR.
[[:
I've got nothing to post about now so here are some random pictures.
EHJOY! :D


Runfa didi.
I got him to do my homework for me. :D
And theres Hui Min as the model. LOL.

Kelly. [:
And SO SO SORRY to Eunice.
Cause I just realised I ACCIDENTALLY took one side of your eyebrown.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL.


Hui Min the model again.
She is gonna to be like so FAMOUS.
Seriously.


My sister say didi is cute in this picture. LOL.


Thats NOT dandruff.
Just some waste papers Jie Yi threw on his pathetic anti-dandruff head. LOL.


LOL. I sent this picture to Eunice then she was like "Why you send me this picture?"
Then i was like "My toilet is BEAUTIFUL.".


Kinda watching "Mo Fan Bang Bang Tang".

Im currently talking to a cow which is also my korkor.

           dilis     says:
dont emoooo
           dilis     says:
emooo not good
           dilis     says:
cause you will go mooo
           dilis     says:
LOL
I LOVE U BABY!!!!!!!!!!! says:
emo goooooooood
I LOVE U BABY!!!!!!!!!!! says:
haha\
I LOVE U BABY!!!!!!!!!!! says:
WTF??

LOLS.
Okay, Im going to stop blogging now.
And to Runfa didi;
Dont emo just because of that reason.
Jie is always here for you. :D
BYE! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home