Hey guys.
Tressa here, Dilis' sister.
Anyway, I'm sure all of you guys are aware that she's not well now.
It's been like, a week and she still isn't much better.
Apparently, she's down with this awful throat infection that's causing a really excruciating sore throat, and a fever that's difficult to subside.
The antibiotics aren't of much help as they aren't strong enough.
She's been to the doctor for like, 5 times now.
Even so, she's going to visit another doctor later at night.
Let's all pray hard for a speedy recovery.
Lastly, I'll greatly appreciate it if classmates of Dilis would kindly help her to collect her homework for the many days that she has been absent from school.
And if possible, pass the homework to her/me (preferably me, cause she's unwell) , so at the very least, I'll help her with her homework and it won't pile up.
Furthermore, I'll appreciate it very much if you guys, as classmates, help to note down the various topics which the teachers have started/finished teaching and inform me.
This is to aid me in teaching her the various topics for each subjects as she has been missing alot out in school lately.
Sorry for the trouble.
You guys can contact me at tressaaa@hotmail.com.
You can also drop me a tag at www.tressaaa.blogspot.com.
If any of you guys wish to pass me her homework (which I'd greatly appreciate), you can email me or tag my blog telling me so, and we'll arrange to meet up somewhere for me to collect her homework.
I truly hope friends of Dilis would help me out on this.
Thank you! :D
Tressa here, Dilis' sister.
Anyway, I'm sure all of you guys are aware that she's not well now.
It's been like, a week and she still isn't much better.
Apparently, she's down with this awful throat infection that's causing a really excruciating sore throat, and a fever that's difficult to subside.
The antibiotics aren't of much help as they aren't strong enough.
She's been to the doctor for like, 5 times now.
Even so, she's going to visit another doctor later at night.
Let's all pray hard for a speedy recovery.
Lastly, I'll greatly appreciate it if classmates of Dilis would kindly help her to collect her homework for the many days that she has been absent from school.
And if possible, pass the homework to her/me (preferably me, cause she's unwell) , so at the very least, I'll help her with her homework and it won't pile up.
Furthermore, I'll appreciate it very much if you guys, as classmates, help to note down the various topics which the teachers have started/finished teaching and inform me.
This is to aid me in teaching her the various topics for each subjects as she has been missing alot out in school lately.
Sorry for the trouble.
You guys can contact me at tressaaa@hotmail.com.
You can also drop me a tag at www.tressaaa.blogspot.com.
If any of you guys wish to pass me her homework (which I'd greatly appreciate), you can email me or tag my blog telling me so, and we'll arrange to meet up somewhere for me to collect her homework.
I truly hope friends of Dilis would help me out on this.
Thank you! :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home