Wednesday, May 7, 2008

HELLO! :D Had my last papers today. Kinda fell asleep during HMT test. LOL. My head was like swaying here and there while reading the comprehension. ANDDDDDDDDD, I WENT TO BUGIS AND CAUSEWAY AFTER SCHOOL! Went there with Eunice, Jieyi,Jia Jing, Yu Ping, Kelly, Ying Jie and Kuy Eng. Me and Jieyi was like wearing our uniform walking in Bugis Street lor. So wierd. =/ A few photos of them; Yu Ping with her favourite POOH BEAR. Shes looking at another camera this time. Kelly, Jia Jing, Jieyi and Kuy Eng. Jieyi close-up view. Euniceeee.(: Kelly. She was shy larhs. Theres like 3 cameras taking at one shot? Left, Eunice and right, Ying Jie. I just got to say that THERES SO MANY CLOTHES TO BUY THERE! You want go go Bugis Street dont go Bugis Junction. JiaJing said Junction there all angmohs. And I went to Eunice's house on Friday. Condo sehh. Her television? LOL. Swimming pool? Swimming pool again? Tom and Jerry? Some random photos now; Tressa jie. Eunice. She said she has long arms in this picture. LOL. MrPIPI and mushroom head. (: Thats all i got to blog about. BYE! :D OH YA! I got this video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home