Friday, May 9, 2008

HELLO! :D
Tressa and I took pictures while in the room.
Had the sudden thought of taking pictures. LOL.
Some very ugly la, I meant me not Tressa.
Enjoy!(:

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)
Eww? Hate this.

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

OMFG FINALLY!
I TOOK SO SO LONG TO FINISH UPLOADED THE PICTURES!
Didnt know that we took 18 pictures in all.
AND OMFG OMFG OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING!!!!!!
I'll be staying over at cousin's house today and theres MAPLE!!!!!!!!!!
OMFGGGGGGGGGG.
Its been ages ever since I last played maple.
Dont know if anyone deleted me from buddy list.
Hope ChunKee kor's online.
Didnt play with him for ages.
Hope " Big Knife Dance" 's online too.
Miss him like siao.
My A cash i think already expired.
GOSH!
Wore it for only like a few days then stop playing le.
OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
SO HAPPY! (:(:(:(:(:(:(:
Good luck to CHAMIONS on Monday.
Hope all of you scored well.(:
BYE! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home