HELLO! :D
Went to eat dinner with 7 lovely cousins today.
Actually wanted to eat sakae sushi one.
But then the buffet one person almost $30 then got limited time one, 1 hour 30 minutes if Im not wrong.
So expensive.
Then later Cousin AhBoy asked me if I prefer KFC or Pizza Hut.
Then I said Pizza.
Then all go Pizza there.
LOL. I like so dua. I said Pizza, everyone go there.
Joking. :D
Then go Pizza there, FULL.
The person say must wait for one hour then got seat.
Cousin AhBoy hungry buey tahan already.
So decided to pack pizza home.
Then went home eat pizza. Duh? -.-
Oh ya, I want to post my results on my blog. :D
English - C5
Chinese - A2
Higher Chinese - B3
Mathematics - B3
Science - C5
Geography - D7
History - C6
Literature - B4
D & T - B4
Art - C5
Music - A
Class position - 30/40
Comments - Dilis is a cooperative learner who bonds well with her peers and demostrates team spirit. She can be relied upon to complete given task.
:D
BYE! :D
Went to eat dinner with 7 lovely cousins today.
Actually wanted to eat sakae sushi one.
But then the buffet one person almost $30 then got limited time one, 1 hour 30 minutes if Im not wrong.
So expensive.
Then later Cousin AhBoy asked me if I prefer KFC or Pizza Hut.
Then I said Pizza.
Then all go Pizza there.
LOL. I like so dua. I said Pizza, everyone go there.
Joking. :D
Then go Pizza there, FULL.
The person say must wait for one hour then got seat.
Cousin AhBoy hungry buey tahan already.
So decided to pack pizza home.
Then went home eat pizza. Duh? -.-
Oh ya, I want to post my results on my blog. :D
English - C5
Chinese - A2
Higher Chinese - B3
Mathematics - B3
Science - C5
Geography - D7
History - C6
Literature - B4
D & T - B4
Art - C5
Music - A
Class position - 30/40
Comments - Dilis is a cooperative learner who bonds well with her peers and demostrates team spirit. She can be relied upon to complete given task.
:D
BYE! :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home