Friday, June 20, 2008

HELLO! :D
Omg, recently there's this damn XIASUEY thing that happened to me. =="
Joey's number was .....2999.
But i saved it as .....3999.
Then I started smsing her.
The convo ;

Me : Eh Joey, so Monday how?
Her : Who are you? I think you smsed to the wrong number.
Me : Im Dilis larhhs. ==" Dont gehgeh larhhs!
Her : I really not Joey. Im ManWai.
Me : WHO THE HELL IS MANWAI ?!?! Dont play liao larhhs! >:(
Her : Xiaojie. Im really not the Joey. Im ManWai.
Me : ==" ManWai. LOL. Man wai. Yo, im ManWai. LOLOL! Eh so Monday how? Causeway point uhhs. You and kor meet first then i find your.
Her : Who are you? I really dont know you la.
Me : JOEY CHUA! Nevermind. I go sms kor ask him whats your number.
Her : I think you really should go ask him.


So i smsed ShuoJian.
His reply ' ....2999 ' .
I was like WTF !!!!
So i smsed her again.

Me : Opps, sorry. I think i really got the wrong number.
Her : Obviously im ManWai and you msg to the wrong people.
Me : Sorry! ><
Her : Its okay. Its great that you finally know that im not Joey. :-D
Me : Paiseh uhhs. ==" Really wrong number liao.
Her : Finally you know ! Im so happy !
Me : I still thought you're Joey. =="
Her : Now then you know =.= i was like... Wth !

GOSH! People, how xiasuey is this? =="
I should ask ManWai to come read this post. LOL.
And I've made a new friend? :D

BYE! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home