HELLO! :D
Went to AMK hub with Jieyi on Thursday after AVA. :D:D
Went buy presents. :D
I bought TRESSA's one already.
4x4 rubik's. :D
Looks like this ;

Then TRESSA's 2x2, 3x3 and 4x4 ;




LOL.
Then while walking, this man SUDDENLY hand his phone to me.
Then i gave him those O.O look.
Then he asked me help him take picture.
I scared i take till very ugly, so quickly hand his phone over to Jieyi.
LOL.

LOL!
I dont know why i took one picture of them with my phone too.


Number 4. :D


BYE! :D
Went to AMK hub with Jieyi on Thursday after AVA. :D:D
Went buy presents. :D
I bought TRESSA's one already.
4x4 rubik's. :D
Looks like this ;

Then TRESSA's 2x2, 3x3 and 4x4 ;




LOL.
Then while walking, this man SUDDENLY hand his phone to me.
Then i gave him those O.O look.
Then he asked me help him take picture.
I scared i take till very ugly, so quickly hand his phone over to Jieyi.
LOL.

LOL!
I dont know why i took one picture of them with my phone too.


Number 4. :D


BYE! :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home