Two days, one post. (:
Wednesday 9 July 2008
Went to 888 with girlfriend, horny ass and 2 horny shifus.
We walked, ran, jumped, play. (:
And we LOVE each other.
- CRAP -
Then later we went into a shop and bought a packet of

Those birthday parties use one larhhs. :D
Bought one packet, inside got 6 of those.
Each of us take one then started blowing when walked pass people.
Some give us those O.O" look.
Others dont even care.
Very fun. :D
Saturday 5 July 2008
Played Monopoly with Tressa. :D
Was losing money like siao larhhs. ):
I went jail alot of times. Lol.
The money I left at the end of the game.

The money Tressa left at the end of the game.

The number of houses I bought.

The number of houses Tressa bought.

The houses Tressa bought.
Green houses are normal houses.
Red houses are hotels.
You require 4 normal houses to buy one hotel.

Tressa. :D

BYE! :D
Wednesday 9 July 2008
Went to 888 with girlfriend, horny ass and 2 horny shifus.
We walked, ran, jumped, play. (:
And we LOVE each other.
- CRAP -
Then later we went into a shop and bought a packet of

Those birthday parties use one larhhs. :D
Bought one packet, inside got 6 of those.
Each of us take one then started blowing when walked pass people.
Some give us those O.O" look.
Others dont even care.
Very fun. :D
Saturday 5 July 2008
Played Monopoly with Tressa. :D
Was losing money like siao larhhs. ):
I went jail alot of times. Lol.
The money I left at the end of the game.

The money Tressa left at the end of the game.

The number of houses I bought.

The number of houses Tressa bought.

The houses Tressa bought.
Green houses are normal houses.
Red houses are hotels.
You require 4 normal houses to buy one hotel.

Tressa. :D

BYE! :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home