I dont want to make a mountain out of a molehill. Having decided this decision, Im somehow, giving face to you. I admit, I was too, at fault today. Just one question. Who is the one who caused all this? I chose to " surrender " because I dont want some other unnecessary things to happen someday. I dont want those who cared for me to worry. What Dad said was right, you girls, do things the way you want, the way you like. All of you girls dont even think for the others. If you have had apologised to me, none of these will have happened, right? You made yourself look really stupid. You really did. Please, grow up! You have the look of a 13 year old teenager, but inside, you look like a 5 year old.
I didnt mention anybody's names out.
If you think Im talking about you, then so be it.
I didnt mention anybody's names out.
If you think Im talking about you, then so be it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home