Thursday, August 14, 2008

I was shocked at the replies you gave me today.
Dont ask me why, it's just a natural feeling.


Friends who are not from the Express Stream are still my friends. I mean, you cant change the fact that they ARE my friends. So what if those friends of mine who are in either NA or NT are not so smart as those who are in Express? Everyone needs friends. Even though those friends of mine who are in either NA or NT are not that smart, but they are very good listeners. I dont mean that people in the Express Stream are not good listeners, but some people, like me, has a habit of telling our problems to more than one person. But of course, I would only tell those who are closer to me. I have got to say that friends who are not in the Express Stream do give good advices than some friends in Express.
And I've got the rights to choose my friends myself. I dont need help from you.
People from NA or NT don't do so well in their studies but at least they got the
criteria that a good friend must have. I do think that those friends of mine are a better friend compared to those in Express. Well, sometimes.


And what's your problem, bitch?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home