Tag Replies ;
Benet:
Orbi lor. :D Im not a chao ahlian. -.-
Destiny:
Hello. :D
:DMIAOLING:
Sure bo? ._.
Jooqee:
HAHAHAHHAA! Sorry mum, you want cucumber. The other mum wants tor-meh-tor.
Elaine } ♥:
I know. :D
ywvi:
Lol, okay.
YANI ( ^ ) _ ^:
Alright. :D
Destiny:
Thank you thank you thank you. You take care too. :D
Eunice:
Lol, I know.
I hope that helps you. Though I cant help you in your studies, but Im trying very hard to at least let you notice that Im giving you my support.
Our 3rd month, was ruined by me.
Im sorry. Really glad that you've not abdicate me yet.
Thank you.
:D
Benet:
Orbi lor. :D Im not a chao ahlian. -.-
Destiny:
Hello. :D
:DMIAOLING:
Sure bo? ._.
Jooqee:
HAHAHAHHAA! Sorry mum, you want cucumber. The other mum wants tor-meh-tor.
Elaine } ♥:
I know. :D
ywvi:
Lol, okay.
YANI ( ^ ) _ ^:
Alright. :D
Destiny:
Thank you thank you thank you. You take care too. :D
Eunice:
Lol, I know.
I hope that helps you. Though I cant help you in your studies, but Im trying very hard to at least let you notice that Im giving you my support.
Im sorry. Really glad that you've not abdicate me yet.
Thank you.
:D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home