
I cried like hell the other time I read the smses. I regretted reading them. You lied, yes you did. I believed you, I believed in everything you said. Be it in maple or real life situations. You abused my trust and now, you've lost them all.
I still remember that time when I just reached home after a one week trip to China during the March holidays. 7 new messages. 2 was from you. You said you missed me. Unfortunately, you broke up with Jerks. You were terribly upset. I didn't know what to do but to just stare at my phone's screen, waiting for your reply. I really enjoy smsing you, I swear.
I should have given up a long time ago. I tried umpteen times, but I just can't.
Only Tressa understands this ;
Jerks
Suck
My
Toes
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home