Sunday, September 21, 2008

To: You

Woi. What happened? People called you names uh? Aiyo, ignore them la. Immature people does immature things.

1. You're not short-tempered.
2. You don't throw tantrum all the time.
3. You're not unpredictable.
4. You don't have a nasty mouth.
5. You're definitely not mad.

Don't have to care about such people, k? (:
Morons dont know how to appreciate wonderful people like you. :D
IM NOT A MORON.





To: You

Please la. Have some sense of originality please. You dont type like that, and sorry to say that, you're not even FIT to type like that. Spelling errors, punctuation errors, oh please. Can you please check for any errors before you even publish the post? Readers have difficulties reading your blog having you to typppeeee likkkeee thhhhattt with alot of errors.
Copycats are losers. Only know how to copy others' work.
Zhenjie told me that I should be proud, having such losers to copy the way I type. This proves that people do appreciate my typing style.
Thanks alot, loser.




To: You
If the sweat is still acting up, please go visit a doctor alright.





To : Lim Jia Jing
Damn, I love you alot. Mind becoming my lesbian partner? Break with ahweizzz and come stead with me. <33333333333
Okay, JiaJing requested me to post about her. Most importantly, I'm not a lesbian. -.- LOL.






And people, Im going MIA-ing. End Of Year's coming. Cant be lazy like what I used to be.
Won't be blogging from now till exam ends. :D
JIAYOUS DILIS!!!!

Bye people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home