Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Speak for yourself. Feel ashamed to call me your sister, stop calling then. You ain't any better. That is Pot Calling Kettle Black, yeahs. Look at yourself first before pointing fingers at others. So what if you have 3yrs of education more than I have? So what if you're older than me? So what if you're my sister? Don't come push the blame to me. You don't and wouldn't bother, so just keep out of my problems. Those are MY problems, not yours. Weren't you as immature as I am when you were young? Yes, of course. Weren't you flirting around when you were at my age? Yes, of course.
Please, people DO change. So don't make sucha fucking big fuss over such small matters. You've got nothing better to do, I'll say.
Perhaps it's inherited, or maybe even because that's my hobby. Friends do affect others sometimes too. Don't tell me you're clueless to who and what my currently BEST friends are like. That's privacy. Why must I give you your privacy, when Im not gaining any from you?



To those bloody fucked up bo daiji cher daiji people, if this current Dilis is an ahlian to you, you don't fucking know her at all. So please, shut the fuck up losers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home