C entertains me today.
C called me a bitch today. Haha! :D I replied the friendster comment, and C replied mine. And seriously, I wasn't upset or whatsoever by that comment of hers. Not because Im a bitch, but because I enjoy quarrelling with people like her. My English beat her down! Chris got low low low low low.
Seriously, the world needs people like C for entertainment. :) !
Well, webcammed with JooQee today! HAHA! Reallllllll fun. She used her Brother's book to cover the cam. HAHA! :D And once she took off the book, her Brother and her will run off. -.- Super cute la. :D We both have got mics. JooQee said she can hear me laughing. LMAO. :D
K, I got to go offline for dinner. :D
And C, I wait for you to reply my comment okay? :D !
Hahahah! Bye dearest. :)
Seriously, the world needs people like C for entertainment. :) !
Well, webcammed with JooQee today! HAHA! Reallllllll fun. She used her Brother's book to cover the cam. HAHA! :D And once she took off the book, her Brother and her will run off. -.- Super cute la. :D We both have got mics. JooQee said she can hear me laughing. LMAO. :D
K, I got to go offline for dinner. :D
And C, I wait for you to reply my comment okay? :D !
Hahahah! Bye dearest. :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home