Saturday, November 1, 2008

I SUPERSINNI


Nice dream you have ( have or had? ) , TressaSister. :D I love the part when I popped into the dream outta nowhere. -.-
Anyway, I haven't been sleeping early these few days. Slept at around 3am daily. Which of course, resulted in the time I woke up the next morning. -.- Missed out those morning tv programmes. GAH. -.-
Yesterday night, TressaSister showed me some missing cats' photographs. I have to say that some of them look reallyyyyyyy cute. <3TressaSister told me that the Siamese ( spelling? ) breed are the most beautiful ones. Which somehow, reminded me of the Cartoon Show on Siamese ( spelling? ) cat. Haha.
Just a few minutes ago, TressaSister asked if I would object, having a cat in the house. Of course not la. -.-
But seriously, I do prefer smaller animals ; Smaller animals look alot cuter to me. :D Furthermore, the eyes of a cat freaks me out. o.o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home