I've made up my mind. Im gonna delete L from msn, friendster and from phone. I dont see a point to adhere in the friendship anymore. L's ignoring. What can I do? Everything he did have got a motive behind it. And, I know all of them.
I envy all of you. ALL of you. I cant hold a normal conversation. Cause I'll break down suddenly. I just came out from the toilet, cried. I cant control my feelings. Really.
I can't take it any longer. Thought that we were stronger. All we do is linger. Slipping through my fingers. I don't wanna try now. All that's left's goodbye to find a way that I can tell you. I hate this part right here. Now we ain't talk since we left, it's so over due. It's cold outside but between us it's worse in here.
我都学不会把爱敷衍 , 用笑容来把眼泪催眠 .
能不能不爱了, 爱情它太痛了. 我痛得快死了, 却无法把爱割舍 .
I envy all of you. ALL of you. I cant hold a normal conversation. Cause I'll break down suddenly. I just came out from the toilet, cried. I cant control my feelings. Really.
I can't take it any longer. Thought that we were stronger. All we do is linger. Slipping through my fingers. I don't wanna try now. All that's left's goodbye to find a way that I can tell you. I hate this part right here. Now we ain't talk since we left, it's so over due. It's cold outside but between us it's worse in here.
我都学不会把爱敷衍 , 用笑容来把眼泪催眠 .
能不能不爱了, 爱情它太痛了. 我痛得快死了, 却无法把爱割舍 .
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home