Wednesday, November 19, 2008

MrTan, the handsome DNT teacher. HaoYang's face like kena stroke. Hahaha!


Yihan in yellow. Hahaha.


Jieni, Jooqee and Yihan. LOL.




THIS ONE IS DAMN SCARY! The animals are like free lo. -.- Went inside with Jieni, Jooqee and Jieyi. Freaking scared la. -.- Im afraid that it'll jump on me. LOL. 2 of them inside somemore! Lol.




Squirrel. :D Huge bunch of them. Some were fighting, and that freaked Jieyi out.




Jieyi. LOL. She's cute. (: We had to climb SUPER SUPER steep steps in order to get up there.



I don't know what is this animal. -.-



Look! It's the white tigers. Omfg, they're real huge I tell you. -.-





Tram Station, to the right to the right.


I love taking close-up shots of animals. :D



Zhenling.

Went to Zoo today with AVA friends and teachers. :D
People who fell ;
- Dilis
- Jieyi
- Jieni
- Yihan
- Zhenling
Lazy blog now. Bye. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home