Tagged by Cat. (:
The rules and regulations :
1.Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2.People who get tagged need to write a post of their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. ( I don't want t do this)
3.At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tagging back.
Tada ~ :
1) Lousiest subject, History. 44, E8.
2) Best subject, Chinese. 72, A2.
3) I've got a cantik sister.
4) Her name's Tressa.
5) She's 3 years older than I am.
7) I've got one mother.
6) I've got one father.
8) My mother married to my father.
9) I got one maid.
10) She's sexy. VERY.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tagged by Jooqee.
1) Where would you go if someone sponsers you an air ticket?
- I don't know.
2) What is your favourite thing to do?
- Alot alot.
3) Do you think money can buy happiness?
- Er, don't know.
4) If you're given a chance to recieve something, what would it be?
- Don't know.
5) Things you can't live without?
- Don't know.
6) What are you afraid to lose?
- Don't know.
7) If you've 1 million dollar, what would you do?
- Nothing.
8) What do you dream of doing in the future?
- Don't know.
9) List down 3 good points about the person who gave you this survery.
- Good.
- Kind.
- Pretty.
10) What makes you happy?
- Something.
11) What kind of people do you hate most?
- AP people.
12) If you've super powers, what would it be?
- Lazer beam. LOL.
13) Would you go for money or happiness?
- Happiness.
14) Who do you think is the most important person in your life?
- Someone.
15) If you have a boyfriend / girlfriend, would you die for him / her?
- Don't know.
16) Who's the last person who hugged you?
- Lim Jieyi
17) What is one thing that you want to do badly right now?
- Finish this quiz. -.- Cause I TYPED ALL THE FREAKING QUESTIONS!!!!!!
18) Who are you close to?
- Someone.
19) Are you brave enough to tell the person you like him / her ?
- Depends.
20) If you could do one thing all over again, what would it be?
- Don't know.
21) 7 things that scares you :
- Lazy to list out. -.-
22) 7 things you love / like the most :
- Lazy to list out. -.-
23) 7 things that are important in your room :
- Lazy to list out. -.-
24) Who are the 5 people that you want them to do this quiz :
- TressaSister
- ZhenJie
- MiaoLing
- Weemun ( Ran out of people )
- Gabriel ( Ran out of people )
2 more days to go.
The rules and regulations :
1.Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2.People who get tagged need to write a post of their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. ( I don't want t do this)
3.At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tagging back.
Tada ~ :
1) Lousiest subject, History. 44, E8.
2) Best subject, Chinese. 72, A2.
3) I've got a cantik sister.
4) Her name's Tressa.
5) She's 3 years older than I am.
7) I've got one mother.
6) I've got one father.
8) My mother married to my father.
9) I got one maid.
10) She's sexy. VERY.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tagged by Jooqee.
1) Where would you go if someone sponsers you an air ticket?
- I don't know.
2) What is your favourite thing to do?
- Alot alot.
3) Do you think money can buy happiness?
- Er, don't know.
4) If you're given a chance to recieve something, what would it be?
- Don't know.
5) Things you can't live without?
- Don't know.
6) What are you afraid to lose?
- Don't know.
7) If you've 1 million dollar, what would you do?
- Nothing.
8) What do you dream of doing in the future?
- Don't know.
9) List down 3 good points about the person who gave you this survery.
- Good.
- Kind.
- Pretty.
10) What makes you happy?
- Something.
11) What kind of people do you hate most?
- AP people.
12) If you've super powers, what would it be?
- Lazer beam. LOL.
13) Would you go for money or happiness?
- Happiness.
14) Who do you think is the most important person in your life?
- Someone.
15) If you have a boyfriend / girlfriend, would you die for him / her?
- Don't know.
16) Who's the last person who hugged you?
- Lim Jieyi
17) What is one thing that you want to do badly right now?
- Finish this quiz. -.- Cause I TYPED ALL THE FREAKING QUESTIONS!!!!!!
18) Who are you close to?
- Someone.
19) Are you brave enough to tell the person you like him / her ?
- Depends.
20) If you could do one thing all over again, what would it be?
- Don't know.
21) 7 things that scares you :
- Lazy to list out. -.-
22) 7 things you love / like the most :
- Lazy to list out. -.-
23) 7 things that are important in your room :
- Lazy to list out. -.-
24) Who are the 5 people that you want them to do this quiz :
- TressaSister
- ZhenJie
- MiaoLing
- Weemun ( Ran out of people )
- Gabriel ( Ran out of people )
2 more days to go.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home