Sunday, November 9, 2008

Today's really great. :D
Woke up at the same time with TressaSister, 5.40am .
Last night, Dad asked me to set an alarm at 6am, so that I would be the first to wake up and I can wake everyone up so that we can all have breakfast together. My phone, for your information, is always on the silent mode. So yesterday night, before sleeping, I was listening to songs and singing along. I KEEP REMINDING MYSELF TO SWITCH BACK TO GENERAL MODE , but then forgot. -.-
Lucky TressaSister got set alarm ( I told her to ^^ ) , if not today no breakfast liao. Zzz.


I was thinking to stay at BenetCousin's house on Wednesday, so that GuZhang wouldn't have to drive all the way from Sembawang to Woodlands. Hoho, need tell Dad first. :D
P/S : English Sucks.

4 more days to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home