Didnt go out with Vanessa today. SaDdeEneDdd nEehhXx . ):
6F chalet, I want go!
I miss alot alot people!
Ong Ah Ying, Joey, Evian, YuXuan, ALOT MORE! :(
Benet's at my house. Staying over till Monday. Then Monday, Tressa, Benet and I will go SPCA. I love SPCA, la la la la! :D
Sigh.
Replies to tags. :)
Benet: I'll Choose the 2nd option. It sounds nicer. But i'll like to add a not.
Benet: Tressa: You're a kid not because of dta. dota just make u a tomboy which u obviously is but not a kid. and stop pouting.
-.- , you 2 talk in msn la. -.-
VIVIEN: Thanks yeea! HAHA :D
Np. :)
Val: hah thanks (:
Np. :)
mrpipi: im sorry i cant be perfect
You're exceptional. The way you are, dont need to change for nobody.
Just so you know, that's lyrics. Lol.
Tressa: HAHAHEHEHEHEHOHOHO -pouts- BENET BUWEE MIIE -pouts and sobs-
- Pukes -
Tressa: HAHAHA MRPIPI! I also not perfect.
Glad you know that!
xiaoboi AKA isaac: yo yo yo ~~~!!!!!!!!!
xiaoboi AKA isaac: tags to DILIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xiaoboi AKA isaac: lols...
xiaoboi AKA isaac: hu wan add me ><
xiaoboi AKA isaac: love.lesssin@hotmail.com
xiaoboi AKA isaac: both for msn and friendster
Excuse me Sir, this is not a place for you to advertise. -.-
{Bel}: =) tanks for ur link.. tagged!
Hello! :) Np.
evian: stupid girl never link me right! LOL.
Im clever, you bugs bunny! Go brush your tooth la. -.-
6F chalet, I want go!
I miss alot alot people!
Ong Ah Ying, Joey, Evian, YuXuan, ALOT MORE! :(
Benet's at my house. Staying over till Monday. Then Monday, Tressa, Benet and I will go SPCA. I love SPCA, la la la la! :D
Sigh.
Replies to tags. :)
Benet: I'll Choose the 2nd option. It sounds nicer. But i'll like to add a not.
Benet: Tressa: You're a kid not because of dta. dota just make u a tomboy which u obviously is but not a kid. and stop pouting.
-.- , you 2 talk in msn la. -.-
VIVIEN: Thanks yeea! HAHA :D
Np. :)
Val: hah thanks (:
Np. :)
mrpipi: im sorry i cant be perfect
You're exceptional. The way you are, dont need to change for nobody.
Just so you know, that's lyrics. Lol.
Tressa: HAHAHEHEHEHEHOHOHO -pouts- BENET BUWEE MIIE -pouts and sobs-
- Pukes -
Tressa: HAHAHA MRPIPI! I also not perfect.
Glad you know that!
xiaoboi AKA isaac: yo yo yo ~~~!!!!!!!!!
xiaoboi AKA isaac: tags to DILIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xiaoboi AKA isaac: lols...
xiaoboi AKA isaac: hu wan add me ><
xiaoboi AKA isaac: love.lesssin@hotmail.com
xiaoboi AKA isaac: both for msn and friendster
Excuse me Sir, this is not a place for you to advertise. -.-
{Bel}: =) tanks for ur link.. tagged!
Hello! :) Np.
evian: stupid girl never link me right! LOL.
Im clever, you bugs bunny! Go brush your tooth la. -.-
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home