Wednesday, December 3, 2008

D.Toh loves Sinni.

Im. So. Bored. -.-

Went Bugis with Tressa and Vanessa. Went Kfc for lunch first, cause I was damn hungry. ._. Couldnt eat anything, so T and V ordered 2 large mash potato for me. -.- Couldnt finish them, so T and V help and finished up. ( Kao, my English! -.- ) Went to ThisFashion and that was the only shop we went throughout the entire Bugis area. -.- !!!!!!!!!!
End up, T bought 2 dresses and 1 pants.

I WAS HUNGRY AND WAS CRAVING FOR FOOD WHEN I REACHED HOME! >:(
Like wtf, I only ate mash potato for breakfast and lunch!!!!!! -.- Slept and woke up for dinner. Curry chicken. Hohoho! Took damn long to eat. -.-

The day before, I was in room doing homework. Cheese flavor Pringles in front of me. Cant eat. ): I opened the cap, and looked at the chips. Dad walked past and saw, he said, " 你在看什么? 你都不可以吃 ! " . LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home