D.Toh went to the dentist AGAIN.
I went to the dentist again to have my separators removed. I think I accidentally sallowed one of the separators. LOL. :D
Had some metal thing crowned on my teeth. 4 of them. It's GLUED to my teeth. Lol. And the glue is damn freaking sour. -.- Gonna put the whole braces on the 30Dec. Heard from Nicholas that it's pain. And the pain is constant for 2 weeks. ): Have to eat 2 large mash potato again. LOL! :D
Made a new friend, B. Same age as me. :) !
Oh ya, Zining smsed me today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :B
Had some metal thing crowned on my teeth. 4 of them. It's GLUED to my teeth. Lol. And the glue is damn freaking sour. -.- Gonna put the whole braces on the 30Dec. Heard from Nicholas that it's pain. And the pain is constant for 2 weeks. ): Have to eat 2 large mash potato again. LOL! :D
Made a new friend, B. Same age as me. :) !
Oh ya, Zining smsed me today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :B
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home