Monday, December 1, 2008

D.Toh went to the dentist.

Gun-do. I forgot I have a dental appointment today so I didnt go to the SPCA with Tressa. Tomorrow yeah? :)

AND OMFG, the dentist put a blue rubber thingy in between my teeth. 7 in total. AND IT'S OMFG HURTING RIGHT NOW! >:(
The blue thing is called a seperator. It's placed in between your teeth, above your gums. And you'll have to put it on for minimum 1 week. :( And if any of the seperator happens to come out someday during the first few days, you'll have to go back to the dentist and get a new one for replacement.

This afternoon, after I had the seperators on, I went Benet's house. I drank a cup of plain water. Went into the room, and talk talk talk. Benet saw one of a seperator slightly coming out. Aunt told him to go back to the dentist at 2pm to have it replaced. AFTER ONLY A FEW SECONDS, I felt something in my mouth, on my tongue. I took out ; Seperator. I WENT LIKE WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. No choice, went back with Benet.

The damn seperator is hurting so much now. :(
Ouch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home