D.Tohhhhhhhhhhhhh. :D
Aloha! :D ( Thats gay. -.- )
Tressa is a bodoh. LOL. Maple Monster Carnival. The monsters will drop potions, then when you collect it, will auto use it. Cant keep in Inventory. This afternoon, Tressa was mc-ing ( Monster Carnival-ing ) with Benet and YingzYangz. After a while, Benet went offline. YingzYangz went to find another party. Tressa opened Inventory and told me " Woah, I collected alot of mana elixir leh! " . I was like " Huh? MC's potions is used once collected de la. So damn stupid DEH! " .
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Changed blog song, specially for SINNI. <3
:) !
Bye peeeeeeeeeepo. :D
Tressa is a bodoh. LOL. Maple Monster Carnival. The monsters will drop potions, then when you collect it, will auto use it. Cant keep in Inventory. This afternoon, Tressa was mc-ing ( Monster Carnival-ing ) with Benet and YingzYangz. After a while, Benet went offline. YingzYangz went to find another party. Tressa opened Inventory and told me " Woah, I collected alot of mana elixir leh! " . I was like " Huh? MC's potions is used once collected de la. So damn stupid DEH! " .
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Changed blog song, specially for SINNI. <3
:) !
Bye peeeeeeeeeepo. :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home