Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hello people! :) I feel so happy when I blog you know! Happy till Im smiling now, lol! :D Anyway, I MISS YOU GUYS! I dont know who reads my blog uh, but I just miss you you you you you! ;)

Hmm, I went to SPCA on Friday. Very noisy and smelly. The dogs were barking like hell. Anyway, DONT STARE AT DARREN. Darren's a dog la. He growls or barks when people stares at him. Lol! :D















Love the 2 orange kittens. Supeeeeeer cute! When you meow at them, they'll meow back. Cute right?! LOL.

And my Mother went to the Feng Fei Fei's concert with aunts. They bought the most expensive ticket cause they scared cant see the face. -.- Tressa and I took alot of pictures too. We were bored while waiting for aunt to come down to our house, that's why.
Psst, focus on Tressa's nails, lol!







Im so much taller than Tressa, lol! :B

Replies to tags. ;)

Jieyi: MERRRY MERRRY CHRISTMAS,May God Bless you:]
Jieyi: Wad card?why i dun have de
Jieyi: LOLS,Got le Got le
Jieyi: SO nise
Jieyi: *so nice
Belated Merry Christmas to you too. :) Lol! Nice hor, haha.

Cherlynn (: Helloo , Tagged (: Haha , Merry Christmas ;DD
Belated Merry Christmas to you too. :D

♥JIENI: ehh, shhh! dun say sooo loud. ok. i go yr house tomorrow. go downstairs and fetch me !
♥JIENI: &btw, Merry Christmas ! : D

You'll be on headlines, HAHA! Belated Merry Christmas! ;)

xiaoboi AKA isaac: i'm bored hu wan go draink i call my friend buy for u ><
xiaoboi AKA isaac: drink*
Smack your butt la. -.-

destiny: enjoy urselves!!! =)
destiny: ur niece shy liao lar,covering her face,lol.. btw,whos the 1 putting middle finger? LOL
destiny: btw,hope u have a speedy recovery!
Thankyou. Thats her la, lol!

JooQee: thanks for those midnight messages >< color="#000000">What messages? Lol.

mrpipi: tot u cant take pics when ppl are sleeping? haa. coco knows how to point the finger? wth
Your Dad not sleeping uh, lol! She did that on accident la. Lol.

destiny: slp earlier next time lar =]
Cant fall asleep leh. -.-

SINNIت: Boyfriend. Happy third month ! I love you now and forever .
Hey, belated happy 3rd month to you too. <3

SHIRLEY: link u le!!!!!!!!!! hahas.
Lol, I havent link you. ._.

Agnes: TEDDY! : D
TEDDY! :D IMYYYYY!

Aloy: tag^^
Hello hello! ;D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home