MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)
Santa Claus, Dilis Toh wants to recover! :(
Readers, this is gonna be a looooooong post. But read all the contents. IT'S INTERESTING! :)
I attended a Christmas partyyyyyy! :)
Woke up at 9.00am today. BENET CHONG WOKE ME UP! That guy.. Lol! Then I went bathe. When I came out, Angie and Anna were already in my house. So, Tressa, Benet, Angie, Anna, Dad, Mum and I went to coffee shop to have our breakfast. Dad and Mum went home and the rest of us headed to Causeway Point's Cold Storage to buy ingredients for baking. Went to NTUC cause 2 of the ingredients aren't available in Cold Storage. Or they probably got sold out. Bought the 2 ingredients and went home.
Went to Angie and Anna's house to bake. I was mixing stuffs and sniffing along the way. -.- What the fuck, lol. Benet and Angie one group. Anna, Tressa and I another group. My group made 2 types of foods, Benet's group made egg nog. Egg nog is supposed to be refrigerated in the fridge for 4 hours. Baobao Biaojie came over ( Christmas party in her house ) and wanted us to go over then. So we took the egg nog and the baked cookies to her house. :)
Reached her house, alot of people. Walk here walk there, nothing to do. Then went into the bedroom play with Arabelle, Belicia, Crystelia, Denicole, Tressa and Benet. Play play play, I fell sleep. Woke up cause Tressa was playing Cooking Mama in NDS. Don't worry, Mama will fix it. Noisy la! -.- Then she went out, left me alone in bedroom. I play Cooking Mama lo. Then Douglas came in. We challenged, I WON! :) Baobao Biaojie asked Douglas and I to take a paper from a container. The person who took the paper with " I win! I win! I win! :D " will win the grand prize.
I opened up my paper and saw " I win! I win! I win! :D " . Then I went " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! " . ._______. " Lol! Everyone threw their papers at me, cause I won the grand prize. -.- Happy happy! :)
Eat eat, talk talk, play play, sniff sniff. Then we played the " Pig " game. Very fun! :) Douglas was Grade 5 pig! LOL!
Then after that, went take present. I was told that I had to buy present for Melisum. I bought for her a shirt, fits her. :) Then I found out that Denicole was chosen to buy my present. Fyi, Denicole is only 4yrs old, so her Mum ( Baobao Biaojie ) bought my present la. Billabong pencilbox. Douglas got the same pencilbox as me, but different pattern.
Thanks BaoBao Biaojie for the 3 presents! :)
Thankyou to Anna and Angie for their presents too! :D
Pictures. ;)
Magnet with a " D " on it. Thanks Anna. :)

Aloy Brother jealous now, lol! :)
Congratulations, Zul. ;)
Boon, jiayou jiayou! :D
Bye people. Love you. ;)
Santa Claus, Dilis Toh wants to recover! :(
Readers, this is gonna be a looooooong post. But read all the contents. IT'S INTERESTING! :)
I attended a Christmas partyyyyyy! :)
Woke up at 9.00am today. BENET CHONG WOKE ME UP! That guy.. Lol! Then I went bathe. When I came out, Angie and Anna were already in my house. So, Tressa, Benet, Angie, Anna, Dad, Mum and I went to coffee shop to have our breakfast. Dad and Mum went home and the rest of us headed to Causeway Point's Cold Storage to buy ingredients for baking. Went to NTUC cause 2 of the ingredients aren't available in Cold Storage. Or they probably got sold out. Bought the 2 ingredients and went home.
Went to Angie and Anna's house to bake. I was mixing stuffs and sniffing along the way. -.- What the fuck, lol. Benet and Angie one group. Anna, Tressa and I another group. My group made 2 types of foods, Benet's group made egg nog. Egg nog is supposed to be refrigerated in the fridge for 4 hours. Baobao Biaojie came over ( Christmas party in her house ) and wanted us to go over then. So we took the egg nog and the baked cookies to her house. :)
Reached her house, alot of people. Walk here walk there, nothing to do. Then went into the bedroom play with Arabelle, Belicia, Crystelia, Denicole, Tressa and Benet. Play play play, I fell sleep. Woke up cause Tressa was playing Cooking Mama in NDS. Don't worry, Mama will fix it. Noisy la! -.- Then she went out, left me alone in bedroom. I play Cooking Mama lo. Then Douglas came in. We challenged, I WON! :) Baobao Biaojie asked Douglas and I to take a paper from a container. The person who took the paper with " I win! I win! I win! :D " will win the grand prize.
I opened up my paper and saw " I win! I win! I win! :D " . Then I went " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! " . ._______. " Lol! Everyone threw their papers at me, cause I won the grand prize. -.- Happy happy! :)
Eat eat, talk talk, play play, sniff sniff. Then we played the " Pig " game. Very fun! :) Douglas was Grade 5 pig! LOL!
Then after that, went take present. I was told that I had to buy present for Melisum. I bought for her a shirt, fits her. :) Then I found out that Denicole was chosen to buy my present. Fyi, Denicole is only 4yrs old, so her Mum ( Baobao Biaojie ) bought my present la. Billabong pencilbox. Douglas got the same pencilbox as me, but different pattern.
Thanks BaoBao Biaojie for the 3 presents! :)
Thankyou to Anna and Angie for their presents too! :D
Pictures. ;)
Magnet with a " D " on it. Thanks Anna. :)
Denicole's present for me. :)
Crystal. Thanks Angie. :)

Christmas note, lol! Thanks Anna! :)

Aloy Brother jealous now, lol! :)
Congratulations, Zul. ;)
Boon, jiayou jiayou! :D
Bye people. Love you. ;)















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home