Friday, December 19, 2008

Patrick that boy! The 2 smses from him brought me in a dilemma. :(

Tomorrow going Vanessa's Grandmother's house to make sushi again. Sunday gonna have tang yuan .

Smsed Isaac yesterday night. Was talking about our Primary School CCA. Isaac and I was in the same CCA ; Choir. :) Miss having choir practises on Wednesdays for 2 whole hours.
To you smelly asses who thinks choir are for nerds, go home and drink milk.
ITS FUN ALRIGHT! All you do is memorised the notes and lyrics, conductor asked you to sing, you sing. Choir practises are conducted in an air-conditioned room somemore! Shiok! :)

People in S1 usually sings the high part.
People in S2 usually sings the melody and background or they'll join either A or S1.
People in A usually sings the low part.

Im in S2! :) MrLim was the conductor in 2007. Fierce, hoho. During one of the practices, MrLim wanted us to sing to the note in which he played in the piano. Row by row, he walked past and listened to our voices. He added that if our shoulder got tapped by him when he walked past, we'll have to go to the front. I got tapped. There was only like 7 people standing in front. Surprisingly, he tapped us because he thinks that those 7 people can reached high notes. Higher than those un-tapped people. LOL. Those 7 people were named the " Angels " . ^^ Even Vivien was shocked that I got tapped. Oh, Vivien is one of my closer friends in Primary School days. :)

Sigh, now I really regretted not going back to Mayflower. :(

2009's coming. Gonna be Senior already. HAHA! Senior for the Sec1s I meant. Im looking forward to CCA Orientation Day!!!! :)



Replies to tags. :)

♥JIENI: u say jieyi till very bad seh ,lol
Lol, where got uh.

Val: relinkkkkkkkk haaaaaaa (:
Relinked. :)

Benet: LOL
Benet: if u saydota's for kids i'll bash u up
Are you stupid or are you stupid? I said I wont right? -.- Bodoh.

Tressa: -in whiney tone- But Benet, someone said I'm a kid. -pouts- And I play Dota too -pouts-, so doesn't that make Dota a game for kids? -pouts-
Aww, how un-cute.

ruihong: lols psps..haha the words in my cbox will try to change de..lol. tc~
I have to strain my eyes to read. -.-

destiny: dont tink any game gt any age restriction de ba =)
Duh. SOMEONE doesn't know about that. How sad. :(

VIVIEN: Relinkk please! Sorry for any inconvenience caused! Lovemuch♥
VIVIEN: P//s I know you hate relinking peeps but just for once yeea! *Winks*
Lol, relinked. :)

wils: dun make me a 千古罪人 lei. but it's commendable that he can do 100 pushups. good job to whoever u are.
Eww. -.-

mrpipi: i tink i know what to buy for christmas present
WHO YOU BUYING FOR?! Lol. Eh, cannot tell one la. -.- I know what I wants to buy but the thing is only like 8 bucks. -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home