Sunday, December 14, 2008

Replies to tags. :)

Douglas: ok hi i tag le =)
Thankyou. :D

JooQee: i came , i read (: nownow ! i think u didnt save sushi for me ): lol , it will turn bad even after u did saved some for me :I
Duh, thats why I didnt. Lol.

Aloy: wah make sushi sia...no give me eat...haix...
Lol, sorry boss. Thanks for tagging. :)

Benet: it looks like that seriously u wore it to the airport too!!!!!!!!!
Yaya, whatever. -.-

destiny: LOL tressa.. anyway dilis..hope ur kor understand ur gd intention=]
Haha. :D

YIHAN: :D yo firstfriend !
Lol, hello. :D

VIVIEN: Waha, I'm so flattered. LOL, ok. I'll stop bhb-ing here ;DD And tags yeeea.
Lol, you mentioned about me in your blog. Im so honoured. HAHA!

ruihong: LMAO!!! LIVELY? NAH YOUR here so plain!! hahas jkjk..
This is simple okay. -.- You there so gay! LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home