Those 100 push ups aren't even standard. Wilson can do that too. Muscles and biceps, BIG DEAL. Shuffles, so what.
(1:31 PM) wils:
not standard
(1:31 PM) wils:
nv straighten
LLLLLLLOOOOOOOLLLLLL!
And, why did you even bother to put your picture after the 100 push ups? Nobody requested you to, and furthermore, you ain't that good looking either. No offence, but just a fact.
Having biceps doesnt mean that you need to have a hot girlfriend to match with you.
TODAY'S THURSDAY!
Just to remind you guys. :D No needa thank me.
I hope you read this. Nono, I WANT YOU TO READ THIS.
To prove and show you exactly how many of your friends dislikes you.
Get a life.
Oh ya, MapleStory isn't for kids. I know a 40+ yr old guy who plays Maple. You're saying that he's a kid? And nope, I don't wanna say that DotA is for kids. Cause I don't wanna get sue for defaming. :)
(1:31 PM) wils:
not standard
(1:31 PM) wils:
nv straighten
LLLLLLLOOOOOOOLLLLLL!
And, why did you even bother to put your picture after the 100 push ups? Nobody requested you to, and furthermore, you ain't that good looking either. No offence, but just a fact.
Having biceps doesnt mean that you need to have a hot girlfriend to match with you.
TODAY'S THURSDAY!
Just to remind you guys. :D No needa thank me.
I hope you read this. Nono, I WANT YOU TO READ THIS.
To prove and show you exactly how many of your friends dislikes you.
Get a life.
Oh ya, MapleStory isn't for kids. I know a 40+ yr old guy who plays Maple. You're saying that he's a kid? And nope, I don't wanna say that DotA is for kids. Cause I don't wanna get sue for defaming. :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home