Hello hello! :)
Morning walked to school with mum, first time leh! Lol. Yihan say Im cute, thanks lah hor. :D
Assembly, almost slept. -.- Mr. Jack Chong wanted all the lower secondary students to wear their neck tie for the whole day, till 1.30pm . Shiok, cause I like wearing tie. :D
P.E , 2.4 again. This time, I improved. Thanks Mr. Eugene Poh and Mr. Clement Lim for the encouragements when I was walking, lol. :x Positioned behind Jieyi, dammit! -.- Poor JooQee, I pity you. ):
Art, colour colour.
Lit, act.
English, debate. Grouped with Jieyi, YeonHao, Roger and JiaHao.
After school, mum waited for me again. Thanks. :)
Went over to Cousin's house, Tressa was there too. Played Wii.
Cute isn't she? :D
Don't have my voice. Tressa's one, yes. ._.
Going dentist tomorrow. Shit head, my teeth are hurting. :(
Morning walked to school with mum, first time leh! Lol. Yihan say Im cute, thanks lah hor. :D
Assembly, almost slept. -.- Mr. Jack Chong wanted all the lower secondary students to wear their neck tie for the whole day, till 1.30pm . Shiok, cause I like wearing tie. :D
P.E , 2.4 again. This time, I improved. Thanks Mr. Eugene Poh and Mr. Clement Lim for the encouragements when I was walking, lol. :x Positioned behind Jieyi, dammit! -.- Poor JooQee, I pity you. ):
Art, colour colour.
Lit, act.
English, debate. Grouped with Jieyi, YeonHao, Roger and JiaHao.
After school, mum waited for me again. Thanks. :)
Went over to Cousin's house, Tressa was there too. Played Wii.
Cute isn't she? :D
Don't have my voice. Tressa's one, yes. ._.
Going dentist tomorrow. Shit head, my teeth are hurting. :(
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home