Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A hug a day keeps the sorrows away. Hugs are heart-warming.
(>'.')> <( '.' )> <('.'<)


26 January
Woke up at 11am plus, saw Mum on the sofa. She asked me take the hair dye thing for her ; She wants to help me dye my hair. She helped me dye, then I sat around. Dad and Tressa woke up. Tressa went bathe, then helped me remove the dye. What the mother, everything came off and my hair is still black. -.- Lousy la! Booooooo.
Help Dad iron his clothes. Mum see me iron till pekchek, then take over, lol. :x Everyone prepared and went down to 303 . :)
Let me show you my handsome Dad and gorgeous Mum first. :D





Sorry, Dad's looking at Tressa's camera. Walao eh jie! -.-

Reached 303 . At first, very paiseh. Saw alot shoes at the door step. Did not dare to go in. Tressa went in first, lol. I heard GaoKia Uncle shouting to Tressa, saying " Wa! Very pretty ah! " . LOL. Gave ahma oranges and my blessings for her. :)
Saw Uji ( my maid ) . She smiled to me, as usual. :D Then I walked out from kitchen. Tressa came and told me, " Eh ahmei, Uji just now asked me if you got cut your hair not leh. She say you very pretty. " . LOL, thanks ah Uji! :) Played with Cousinz. Made my day up. :) Im a pro at Pictionary. ^^



Thanks! -.- I know, my tiles are lousy.

Denicole during CNY! :D



Decorations in 303 .




Eh eh! I got help out one leh! :x
And as you can see, we're having our dinner outside the lift. The house is fully packed, thats why.



From left :
Aunt, Wilson, Nicholas, Douglas, Tressa.



Taken below 303 . Tressa's on the left, Dilis' on the right.
Eh people, Tressa's standing on the stairs, thats why she APPEARS to be taller. Hehe. :B
Oh ya! Wilson told me that when he first saw me, he thought I was some chiobu. LOL! Thanks ah brother! :)

After dinner, headed over to Aunt's house. Very paiseh over there.
Then when we were ABOUT TO go home, 2 Aunts came over, rushing to us, forcing us to go over their house. -.- Then went there. Living room, 8 people. 5 smoking. What the mother. I was wreathed with smoke I tell you! -.- Then went home at around 1am+ . Phone no battery.

Reached home, charged phone. 11 new messages. Lol.
Opened red packets, $250 in total.
Saturday, dinner at Nicholas and Douglas' house.
Sunday, going over to Aunt's house for more red packets. Yay! :D

LWS. Sorry ah, grabbed your (>'.')> <( '.' )> <('.'<) . :x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home