Sunday, January 4, 2009

Just webcammed with Douglas. He said Im cute and I have a innocent face. -.- Sian, school's tomorrow. Im gonna look for that 1-5 guy. LOL! :D

Thanks Yihan for the letter. And I dont know about the duration cause I was sleeping then. My mum told me that when I woke up, haha.

Someone said she hates flirter and that she will fuck them. Well, alot of people say I flirts. So come fuck me then. I dont think I flirts. -.- Okay maybe I do, cause Im smsing like 5 guys now? -.- Yaya, whatever.

I think Im going to maple again. -.- No nice games to play one leh.

Sheesh, I sound so childish in this post. School's tomorrow, sucky.

Jieyi's currently sitting beside me.
First day of school, played some " Check-In-Hotel " game. You'll have to stand up, say what you feel when you're back in school and the most unforgettable thing you did during the holidays. MsLam called KokHong first, cause he was talking non-stop, lol! Then I got sabo-ed next. -.- Good lo him, zzz. I said I felt excited cause got Sec1s. Unforgettable thing, I have my braces on.

Ohohoh, speaking of braces, I ate noodles this morning and had one long noodle stuck in it. HAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home