Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My blog is dead. Just look at the number of people tagging per day. Sigh..

Menstruation came during Chinese lessons. I didn't bring sanitary pad. Asked alot of people for it, they didn't bring. Shi Jing gave me one. Her's small type one, I don't know how to use. After school asked Ms Lam for pad. She said she didn't bring. Then she wants to meet Jieyi and I. Halfway when she's talking, I said I wanna go toilet.

After I came back, Jieyi told me that Ms Lam actually shouted, " Eh Dilis! You also can use tissue papers! " . Then Kok Hong and Heng Ting stared at me. -.-
Damn it la. But I don't think they understands. :)

And, I don't feel embarrassed writing about this at all.

Chances are getting bigger! :D
Dilis is so happy. But still, I won't get obsessed.

Bye people. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home