Okay, I just got a second unknown guy adding me in msn. Creepy eh. o.o
History lessons were booooooring. Tried very hard to concentrate and not to sleep but my eyes were droopy! I rest my head on my palms and then slept in that position. -.- Lucky Mr Shah didn't see, if not die already. After History, Patrick told me, " Wa History very sian leh. I almost slept la! " . Lol.
Valerie, Jieni, JooQee and Jieyi, should I or should I not upload the pictures we drew today? LOL. Might offend someone eh, HAHA! :P
History lessons were booooooring. Tried very hard to concentrate and not to sleep but my eyes were droopy! I rest my head on my palms and then slept in that position. -.- Lucky Mr Shah didn't see, if not die already. After History, Patrick told me, " Wa History very sian leh. I almost slept la! " . Lol.
Valerie, Jieni, JooQee and Jieyi, should I or should I not upload the pictures we drew today? LOL. Might offend someone eh, HAHA! :P
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home