People who flirts really pissed me off. C'mon la, it is as though you can't survive without getting the attention from the opposite sex. What a low life person you guys are.
Sorry ZhenQiang.
School sucks today.
Science, returned paper. I passed. Yay.
English, spelling and dictation. Full marks, I hoped so.
Mother Tongue, talked in front of the whole class. Tongue-tied, embarrassing shit.
Maths, Ms Joyce came in unhappy. She vent her anger on us. Checked on our homework individually. I passed, yay again. Her attitude problem resulted in 2/2 being moody for the next 2 periods. Sucky.
Art, got scolded by Ms Nur again. I scored 2 for the cover decoration. Yay, got scolded. JooQee's pissed, lol. JooQee ah, I saw you diao Ms Nur ah. :)
After school, went back class. People who had class duty today didn't stayed back. I helped sweep the floor. Finished, need to rush back home. JooQee wanted to go home too, so we went home together. Talked in bus, very fun. I love her. :)
P/S : Jieni, we did tell JieYi that we're going off first. She whined and whined, but still we went back home. The point is that, at least we informed JieYi. So don't accuse us of being rude and went back home secretly. Not reprimanding, just telling you. Cause I dislike people accusing me when Im not at fault.
Yes yes, WeiSheng is important to me. Aloysius is my gay partner.
My 3 ulcers are killing me.
Sorry ZhenQiang.
School sucks today.
Science, returned paper. I passed. Yay.
English, spelling and dictation. Full marks, I hoped so.
Mother Tongue, talked in front of the whole class. Tongue-tied, embarrassing shit.
Maths, Ms Joyce came in unhappy. She vent her anger on us. Checked on our homework individually. I passed, yay again. Her attitude problem resulted in 2/2 being moody for the next 2 periods. Sucky.
Art, got scolded by Ms Nur again. I scored 2 for the cover decoration. Yay, got scolded. JooQee's pissed, lol. JooQee ah, I saw you diao Ms Nur ah. :)
After school, went back class. People who had class duty today didn't stayed back. I helped sweep the floor. Finished, need to rush back home. JooQee wanted to go home too, so we went home together. Talked in bus, very fun. I love her. :)
P/S : Jieni, we did tell JieYi that we're going off first. She whined and whined, but still we went back home. The point is that, at least we informed JieYi. So don't accuse us of being rude and went back home secretly. Not reprimanding, just telling you. Cause I dislike people accusing me when Im not at fault.
Yes yes, WeiSheng is important to me. Aloysius is my gay partner.
My 3 ulcers are killing me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home