


Random pictures.






Denicole. :)






Bottle Tree Park.

CousinZ went to Causeway Point for sakae yesterday. 9 of us in total. Some can't make it, others don't want to go. Met at Woodlands MRT at 6.30pm . Debra last to reach. HAHA!
Had buffet. 4 in a table, Wilson, Benet, Tressa and I.The Juveniles Group. LOL.
Ate till very full. Took alot pictures too, as you can see. -.-
SOMETHING FUCKING FUNNY HAPPENED. I was laughing about it for like 20mins. 9 of us, only I was laughing la, paiseh, but VERY FUNNY.
We went into the lift, wanting to go to the 1st floor. Wilson was standing in front. Then the lift stopped at 6th floor, NOT OUR FLOOR. Wilson thought is 1st floor then he went out. NOBODY ASKED HIM TO COME BACK IN SOMEMORE! LOLOLOL. Then he went back in and apologised to us. LOL, no idea why he apologised too. HAHA! The lift enclosed area, only I was laughing. Haha. :D
Debra and Benet took MRT home, then everyone came over to my house. Then all went home. Ken and Girl stayed in my house.
Slept early yesterday, 11pm . Was smsing Isaac and Aloysius.
Then when I woke up this morning, 6 smses. 3 from Aloysius, 2 from Isaac, 1 from Mr L.
Stupid me, shouldn't have scolded Aloysius. -.- Now he's emoing. I go sms him back now la. :) Sucha nice girl, tsk.
Im sucha good photographer. ( For Denicole's pictures. )
MS JOYCE! LET ME JOIN THE PHOTOGRAPHY GROUP LEH! :(
Denicole's photogenic, eh?
P/S : I fell alseep during History lessons and Mr Shah caught me. That. Was. Very. Embarrassing.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home