School was not fun today. Not at all. -.- I got caught by MdmChua early in the morning for hair. Stand up la, then very paiseh. Cause the Secondary1s were looking at me. ._. Then talk talk talk, I sit down.
Then later form teacher check on every student individually. We were supposed to stand up la. Then MsLam came, first my hair. Then my shirt, then culottes. For your information, culottes are like skirt, just that the below part is something like pants.
The conversation between MsLam and I.
Her : Dilis ah, MdmChua got you for your hair already. Go do something about it.
* Look at my shirt *
Her : Tuck in your shirt now. I want only 4 buttons to be exposed.
Me : Huh.. Tuck in now ah?
Her : Ya.
* Tucks in *
Me : Like that can anot?
Her : A little more. Why is your culottes so short? Is this the one you wore last year?
Me : Yes.
Her : That means you've grown taller.
LOLOLOL! I went alter it la. -.- Jieyi heard the conversation then she was laughing like hell. Lol.
I stopped growing already. -.- Currently stuck at 165cm.
Then when going down to hall for MrsKok's speech, she stopped me again. Zz. This time was for socks. It's freaking long already la, furthermore, the 3 lines can already be seen lo. MsLam asked me to take off my shoes, then pull up the socks.
During recess damn fun la. :D Wanted to make friends with a Sec1 girl...
Me : Hello! * Smiles *
Her : * Smiles *
Me : You alone ah? No friends meh?
Her : * Nods her head *
Then her 3 friends came la. -.-
After school made a new friend! :) Sec1 Malay guy. I kept asking him to join AVA, lol!
Saw KaiBin after school, haha! :)
Then later form teacher check on every student individually. We were supposed to stand up la. Then MsLam came, first my hair. Then my shirt, then culottes. For your information, culottes are like skirt, just that the below part is something like pants.
The conversation between MsLam and I.
Her : Dilis ah, MdmChua got you for your hair already. Go do something about it.
* Look at my shirt *
Her : Tuck in your shirt now. I want only 4 buttons to be exposed.
Me : Huh.. Tuck in now ah?
Her : Ya.
* Tucks in *
Me : Like that can anot?
Her : A little more. Why is your culottes so short? Is this the one you wore last year?
Me : Yes.
Her : That means you've grown taller.
LOLOLOL! I went alter it la. -.- Jieyi heard the conversation then she was laughing like hell. Lol.
I stopped growing already. -.- Currently stuck at 165cm.
Then when going down to hall for MrsKok's speech, she stopped me again. Zz. This time was for socks. It's freaking long already la, furthermore, the 3 lines can already be seen lo. MsLam asked me to take off my shoes, then pull up the socks.
During recess damn fun la. :D Wanted to make friends with a Sec1 girl...
Me : Hello! * Smiles *
Her : * Smiles *
Me : You alone ah? No friends meh?
Her : * Nods her head *
Then her 3 friends came la. -.-
After school made a new friend! :) Sec1 Malay guy. I kept asking him to join AVA, lol!
Saw KaiBin after school, haha! :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home