Still I'm lying here tonight wishing I was by your side. 'Cause when I'm not there enough, nothing feels right. So I'm coming back to show you that I'll love you the rest of my life.
Im sick for the whole entire morning and afternoon! Even now.
Corner of my lips is peeling. It hurts when I open my mouth. 3 ulcers still, and a terrible flu. :(
Will be going to buy New Year stuffs later tonight.
Roar, feel so tired.
Ms Lam, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have write those nasty things about you. You had your reasons for doing those things, I doubt. I tried to go up and apologise to you today. But I couldn't. After recess when I came back to class, I saw everyone crowding around something, that was you I saw. I immediately cried, not knowing the reason why. Perhaps, I feel so guilty writing all those things without thinking about your feelings. Each time I see you smile today, I seem to feel that you're faking it. During the Read And Reflect period, I wasn't listening to what Kok Hong, Yeon Hao and Shui Yuan were saying, I was thinking about something. Thinking that I was too much to have write those things.
And if you reads my blog, I'm truly sorry and hopes you accept my apology.
Im sick for the whole entire morning and afternoon! Even now.
Corner of my lips is peeling. It hurts when I open my mouth. 3 ulcers still, and a terrible flu. :(
Will be going to buy New Year stuffs later tonight.
Roar, feel so tired.
Ms Lam, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have write those nasty things about you. You had your reasons for doing those things, I doubt. I tried to go up and apologise to you today. But I couldn't. After recess when I came back to class, I saw everyone crowding around something, that was you I saw. I immediately cried, not knowing the reason why. Perhaps, I feel so guilty writing all those things without thinking about your feelings. Each time I see you smile today, I seem to feel that you're faking it. During the Read And Reflect period, I wasn't listening to what Kok Hong, Yeon Hao and Shui Yuan were saying, I was thinking about something. Thinking that I was too much to have write those things.
And if you reads my blog, I'm truly sorry and hopes you accept my apology.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home