Today after school was supeeeeer fun! :)
Stayed back, mainly cause Jieyi and I had to, and that JooQee and JieNi had to do duty. Yeon Hao left first. Left a few people in class.
Jieyi, JieNi, JooQee and I then drew a body, an obscene one. -.- Very disgusting, seriously. JooQee took one photo of it. I'll ask her post on her blog? :) LOL.
Then after that, Liana suddenly shouted " Ms Lam Ms Lam! " . The 4 of us quickly rubbed off the picture la. JooQee no duster, she used hand, lol! Then quickly asked JooQee and JieNi take brooms, then Jieyi and I act act looking at them doing. Loooooool!
After school, took bus home together. SAW YEON HAO AGAIN. What the hell, he lied to me that he need go home. -.- I kena scolded by him cause I guailan, hahs!
Before reaching my stop, I was spamming the bell. When reached my stop, only the front door opened. Then I did something reeeeeeeeal embarrassing. ><
I went, " Uncleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! " . Then the driver stopped and opened the back door, lol! Everyone turned and looked at me la, what the. Super paiseh after that.
Fucker Aloysius Brother. Pranked me. -.- Made me so dulan. Say want take parang kill me. -.- Then after that, say don't want, cause Im his mei, must protect me. PROTECT YOUR ASS. Zzz. Stupid asshole, don't prank me on Bel next time le hor. Smack you ah. -.-
There's school tomorrow ya, sigh. I want Saturdays and Sundays to come quick!
I love 2-2 train. <3
Stayed back, mainly cause Jieyi and I had to, and that JooQee and JieNi had to do duty. Yeon Hao left first. Left a few people in class.
Jieyi, JieNi, JooQee and I then drew a body, an obscene one. -.- Very disgusting, seriously. JooQee took one photo of it. I'll ask her post on her blog? :) LOL.
Then after that, Liana suddenly shouted " Ms Lam Ms Lam! " . The 4 of us quickly rubbed off the picture la. JooQee no duster, she used hand, lol! Then quickly asked JooQee and JieNi take brooms, then Jieyi and I act act looking at them doing. Loooooool!
After school, took bus home together. SAW YEON HAO AGAIN. What the hell, he lied to me that he need go home. -.- I kena scolded by him cause I guailan, hahs!
Before reaching my stop, I was spamming the bell. When reached my stop, only the front door opened. Then I did something reeeeeeeeal embarrassing. ><
I went, " Uncleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! " . Then the driver stopped and opened the back door, lol! Everyone turned and looked at me la, what the. Super paiseh after that.
Fucker Aloysius Brother. Pranked me. -.- Made me so dulan. Say want take parang kill me. -.- Then after that, say don't want, cause Im his mei, must protect me. PROTECT YOUR ASS. Zzz. Stupid asshole, don't prank me on Bel next time le hor. Smack you ah. -.-
There's school tomorrow ya, sigh. I want Saturdays and Sundays to come quick!
I love 2-2 train. <3
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home