Monday, January 5, 2009

Today went school with high socks, long skirt, tucked in shirt and short hair. :) Cant deny the fact that Im a good girl, lol! ;)

Morning got AVA duty. Was in General Office with ZhenLing. I forgot everything. -.- Okay la, not everything la. :) Legs were tired. Was standing for 2hrs plus cause Mr Siva was talking and talking and there was another attire check. HOHO, Im in the General Office! Cannot check me! LOL.

Reached class after 2-2 . When I first stepped into the class, I heard Rano Brother shouted, " Dilis! Cut your hair ah? " . LOL. Everybody all look at me la, so paiseh. >< Then Ms Lam came and changed our seats. Must boy and girl. And guess what? Im placed beside Kok Hong again. SAME PLACE SOMEMORE! Lol. Shui Yuan was sitting in front of me. What the hell, 2 horny guys. -.-
Ms Lam said " I changed your sitting arrangement so that all of you can have the chance to sit and work with different people. " . Kok Hong then said to me, " What the hell. We were 1yr partners before lo. " . LOL!

Mother Tongue lesson, same same. Runfa Brother asked me to help him photocopy homework, I didnt. xP

Recess, found out that the Sec1 tallest guy is actually a China guy. Cant find Irul. :(

Geography lesson, Ms Shidah remembered my name. Then she said " I only remember those naughty ones. " . -.- Shui Yuan say Im talkative, thats why Ms Shidah remembered my name, lol!

Maths lesson, played games.

Er, what else. Oh, Im currently trying to make friends with Sec1 people.
Told you Im nice. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home