Thursday, January 29, 2009

Woke up at 6.30am . Dammit, had to rush in order to reach school on time. My hair sucks this morning, one side spike, another side flat. -.-
Dad dropped me outside gate. Then I heard someone called me. CHOW JIENI. :) Lol. Went canteen, lent mirror from Yihan. -.- See see, still one side flat. Zzz.


Mother Tongue, shared poems.
Geography, laughed like hell because of something Jieyi said. LOLOL. Patrick, stm one. -.-
DNT, fun but room's too packed. 2/2 and 1/6 together. -.-
History, slept. Asshole Jieyi woke me up, scared me. Patrick also sleeping, lol!

Didn't realised that my shirt was out when walking out of school gate. Security guard blew his whistle at me. Scared me. -.- Mum and dad waited outside! :) Went to coffee shop to have lunch.


destiny: i going india in march..dont say black skin = indian leh!
You dark meh? Lol.

Tressa: LOL I DIDNT KNOW THATS THE RACHEL I KNOW
Tressa: anyway kns i look like monster you post here this is not the website for monster hor. I POST YOUR FUGLY PICS ON MY BLOG LIAO THE LIU LIAN PAI ONE NEH NEH NI POO POO
Lol. -.-

eRiC: HAPPY 牛YEAR!!!!!
Hey, thanks. :)

Rachel: u add wrong isit? i still dont see you.
Added twice, lol!

destiny: lol...i dont dare on sound when come ur blog..
This song nice la deh.

IsABeL: sori relink agn..
Relinked.

Anisah: Relink me(:
Relinked.

♥JIENI: LOL, i dun wan you sayang (:
Walao. Like that one lo you.

爱•Kelly: Steady Niu Year! €:]
Thanks.

Jon: Happy new year~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:)
Thanks.

destiny: traffic ham in front of the lift liao..lol
destiny: ur niece like quite violent sia.frm the back view lar..lol
Lol. She is. -.-

sixian: YO! hope you still remember me? btw. tagged!=DDD
Still remember. :)

TIONGDA: haa a hug a day keeps the sorrow away
Yeah.

Sinni.: Finefine, never tell me that you're treating me as your friend because you're obviously not. He's more important than me, I can see.
-

♥JIENI: arh, you made me so wanna play mahjong la, next time we go play together kaes?
Okay. I'll own you for sure.

YIHAN ♥: heyhey ! (: Taggg ahh !
Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home