You know it's difficult to just keep something inside you and that you just want to get it off your chest or you'll have the problem choking and suffocating you. I confessed something today, and got ignored for a few hours. I don't blame that person. That person is too good to be blamed. Not sarcasm.
I left this blogger.com page opened for about an hour, thinking what to post on. I lack of topics nowadays and don't see a point in maintaining a blog. You can just leave a blog dead but you'll recieve tags asking you to update more and so on.
There's school tomorrow. And there's a reason why I loathe and doesn't want to be there tomorrow.
I left this blogger.com page opened for about an hour, thinking what to post on. I lack of topics nowadays and don't see a point in maintaining a blog. You can just leave a blog dead but you'll recieve tags asking you to update more and so on.
There's school tomorrow. And there's a reason why I loathe and doesn't want to be there tomorrow.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home