Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ah, I'll finish JiaJing's quiz first.

1. Besides your lips , where is your favourite spot to get kissed?
I dont know.

2. How do you feel when you woke up this morning?
Sleepy, slept in toilet.

3. Who was the last person you took a photo with?
Tressa Toh.

4. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
Sometimes.

5. Would you ever donate blood?
Yeah.

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yes.

7. Do you want someone dead?
No.

8. What does your last text message say?
Wow..okae..Nvm Tmr will be a btr day cheer up kae?:-)if there's any problems can always tok to me:-)i gtg Sry..sleep early ah!

9. What are you thinking of right now?
Completing this quiz.

10. Do you wish someone was with you right now?
Not really..

11. What time did you go to sleep last night?
12am plus.

12. Where did you buy the T-shirt you are wearing now?
Im wearing Tressa's Secondary 4 class tee.

13. Is someone on your mind right now?
Yes.

14. Who was the last person to text you?
Lim Weisheng.


10 PEOPLE TAGGED TO DO THIS QUIZ :
1. Jieni
2. JooQee
3. Jieyi
4. Roger
5. TiongDa
6. Jonathan
7. Benet
8. Tressa
9. ZhenJie
10. YongSim


15. Who is 2 having a relationship with? [ JooQee ]
Someone. ^^

16. Is 3 a male or a female? [ JieYi ]
Female.

17. If 7 and 10 get together will that be a good thing? [ Benet, YongSim ]
Benet's my cousin and YongSim's my senior. They dont know each other.

18. What is Number 1 studying about? [ JieNi ]
She's studying about what Im studying about.

19. Is Number 4 single? [ Roger ]
Yes.

20. Say something about Number 2. [ JooQee ]
Funny, smart and good listener.

21. What do you think about Number 3 and 6 being together? [ JieYi, Jonathan ]
Lol, they dont know each other. Furthermore, Jonathan got so many admirers. :x

22. Describe Number 9. [ ZhenJie ]
Very good friend.

23. What will you do if Number 6 and 7 fight? [ Jonathan, Benet ]
Impossible.

24. Do you like Number 8? [ Tressa ]
I love her. She's my sister, for your information.


The 10 people mentioned, dont really have to do the quiz. Unless you want to. :)

School sucks really bad today. Well, at least for me.
English, I lost the score sheet JiaJing and I was sharing. Got scolded by Mrs Chuah. She said if I cant find it, I'll have to write a reflection. Searched everywhere for it, cant find.
Science, I forgot to bring workbook. Lady Luck's on my side, Ms Lim didnt go through the homework.
Chinese, Yu Lao Shi totally ignored me.

Ahhhhhhhh. D:
Yu Lao Shi ignoring me really made me emo for the whole Chinese lesson. Runfa still keep disturb me. -.-

AVA was fun. Grouped with Yihan. JooQee, JieNi, JieYi and I kept making fun of her. Say her mouth very smelly, cause she ate the chicken rice chili. Garlic smell ah. :x
Went to Firdaus' class. Saw his table and left a note under the table. LOL not love note or what hor.
Went to HaoYang's station. Fun like hell. JieYi and I kept bombing him with questions. Made him pissed. Then I laugh, he also follow laugh. Lol!

Went home, raining. Stupid 4 ladies, stepped on my shoes. My shoes became very dirty. Lol! Oh, I stepped on JieYi's shoes and made her fell down in front of everyone. :x YongSim and LeeGuan saw too. Lol! Sorry ah sister.
Saw WeiTeck and Firdaus on bus. Talked to them. Yihan jealous I got WeiTeck's msn, kept asking from him. Lol. Neh neh ni poo poo. :P

Was sad just now. Smsed JooQee. She gave good advices and was a good listener. Thanks alot sister. :) Thank you to WeiSheng, TiongDa and Jonathan too.
FYI, question 8 of the quiz is Jonathan's reply. Lol!


JooQee: LOL. you did it again ! :D
Did what. Lol!

Jieyi: Dont emo la, if you emo then my darling comp will be sad de..
): ! You dont love me! BOOHOOHOO.

weishengggggggggggggggggg: IS 4.08 HOR ! LOL 8 second difference leh noob :x
Seconds. Noober! LOL

Passerby: Hi I'm Benet. LOL Okay this si seriously lame. LOL
Passerby: *is
Benet: LOL feeling lame.

-.- Eh, next Saturday chalet, I go dentist! ZZZ barbecue leh! ):

Miaoling.: HIHIHI:D
Hello! Have been seeing you often in school nowadays. :)

weishengggggggggggggggggg: LOL IMBA TYPO
LOL noob what.

KELLYZCZCZX ,☆.: I think I saw you in schl? :/
Lol! Your class is just beside mine what. And I stopped outside your class for awhile today. Mr Clement Lim talking to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home