Saturday, February 21, 2009

Jieyi sent me a message. Prank message.

It reads,
" Call me now, there is some emergency! It needs your help.











































Send this to all your friends and see whose the idiot that did not read this part. "

So me being real retarded called her. Her phone's off. I called her house. Her brother picked up the call. Jieyi answered. She asked me go scroll down the message.
I felt super retarded. Lol.

And yes, I forward the message to random people. Received a call. Answered it. It was Junjun. I called Junjun to read the message again and hung up the call. Junjun replied the message. " Wtf. " . Lol.

I received another unknown number's call. Accidentally answered it, hung up quickly. Lol. Whose number is 83....66 ? LOL.

Ahh, so fun. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home