Thank you Tressa for helping me to buy a water bottle.
Here's a quick post before I go to bed or before Aunt off the router.
Was late for AVA today. New AVA member, dont know his name. ._.
Sec2 mentor taught their juniors stuffs. Those who dont have any juniors, will be taught by seniors. Zhen Hui taught me. She scolded me, cause I was laughing non-stop for no reason. LOL. Damn that DVD player, smelly like hell. -.-
Went into one of the classrooms to learn LIVE something. Zhan Hui taught me. Jia Jun and Yong Sim kept playing with the mics. LOL when Zhen Hui asked me to go out, Yong Sim talked in the mic, " Bye Dilisssss " paiseh. -.-
Tomorrow will confirm whether or not we have to pay the 50cents fine. -.-
Stalked Yong Sim home. Realised that his house is near mine.
Didnt stalk ah, same route what.
♥JIENI: LOL, ya. Mr fahrus was looking at you, shocked, speehless.
♥JIENI: Fahras* or whatever
Lol, yes I know. :)
Val: DILIS! SHAKE IT! SHAKE IT
LOL who the pong was the one who came out with the idea?! >:(
YIHAN ♥: HEYHEY !
Hello. :D
Agnes: teddy. (:
Ted! <3
destiny: didnt see u online..tc!
Cause I blocked you. LOL no ah. :)
♥JIENI: HAPPY VALENTINE DAY! : D
Happy B.Valentine's Day to you. :)
ruihong: HAPPY 'V' DAY!^^ smile ^^ youre alws smiling-.-
Happy B.Valentine's Day to you. :) LOL yes, thats why Zhen Hui scolded me today! :(
destiny: the younger one kept wanting to rest in between sia..lol
She small ma, will tired one leh deh.
Jooqee: Relink please.
Will relink you asap. :)
Tressa: OMG HOW MANY GUYS ASKED YOU TO BE THEIR GF LIAO INTRO SOME TO ME LA NO ONE ASK ME ONE LOR
Tressa: and your video. full of screams. o.o
Tressa: AH AH AH AHHHH I HATE CHU AHHH AHH AHH!!
5 guys currently. ._. Crazy. -.-
destiny: tressa: too stressed ar..LOL
LOL!
Jieyi: Happy valentine's day. Be my girlfriend ba.
Taoyan! People will shy one leh!
TIONGDA: :D
:D
★X.iuting: Heyo girl , tagtags & happy valentines day yo {:
Happy B.Valentine's Day to you. :)
YIHAN ♥: Tagged !
Thanks. :D
senior citizen 2: happy valentine . c u guys at tuesday haha
Happy B.Valentine's Day to you. :) LOL.
jon: yo dilis happy valentine day:) and ur cousin or sis is cute and funny lol
Happy B.Valentine's Day to you. :) I have only one sister. She's older than me by 3 years. LOL
Tressa: The screaming one is from the vid. o.o
Okay, I know. -.-
destiny: update! =]
LOL paiseh ah. Tests leh.
senior citizen 2: linked u, haha u quite friendly next time should tok to u .
HAHA! Thanks thanks. I am always friendly! :D
Agnes: relink. (:
Will relink you asap. :)
Still need help Jonathan Sim to create blog. LOL.
Goodnight people. :)
Here's a quick post before I go to bed or before Aunt off the router.
Was late for AVA today. New AVA member, dont know his name. ._.
Sec2 mentor taught their juniors stuffs. Those who dont have any juniors, will be taught by seniors. Zhen Hui taught me. She scolded me, cause I was laughing non-stop for no reason. LOL. Damn that DVD player, smelly like hell. -.-
Went into one of the classrooms to learn LIVE something. Zhan Hui taught me. Jia Jun and Yong Sim kept playing with the mics. LOL when Zhen Hui asked me to go out, Yong Sim talked in the mic, " Bye Dilisssss " paiseh. -.-
Tomorrow will confirm whether or not we have to pay the 50cents fine. -.-
Stalked Yong Sim home. Realised that his house is near mine.
Didnt stalk ah, same route what.
♥JIENI: LOL, ya. Mr fahrus was looking at you, shocked, speehless.
♥JIENI: Fahras* or whatever
Lol, yes I know. :)
Val: DILIS! SHAKE IT! SHAKE IT
LOL who the pong was the one who came out with the idea?! >:(
YIHAN ♥: HEYHEY !
Hello. :D
Agnes: teddy. (:
Ted! <3
destiny: didnt see u online..tc!
Cause I blocked you. LOL no ah. :)
♥JIENI: HAPPY VALENTINE DAY! : D
Happy B.Valentine's Day to you. :)
ruihong: HAPPY 'V' DAY!^^ smile ^^ youre alws smiling-.-
Happy B.Valentine's Day to you. :) LOL yes, thats why Zhen Hui scolded me today! :(
destiny: the younger one kept wanting to rest in between sia..lol
She small ma, will tired one leh deh.
Jooqee: Relink please.
Will relink you asap. :)
Tressa: OMG HOW MANY GUYS ASKED YOU TO BE THEIR GF LIAO INTRO SOME TO ME LA NO ONE ASK ME ONE LOR
Tressa: and your video. full of screams. o.o
Tressa: AH AH AH AHHHH I HATE CHU AHHH AHH AHH!!
5 guys currently. ._. Crazy. -.-
destiny: tressa: too stressed ar..LOL
LOL!
Jieyi: Happy valentine's day. Be my girlfriend ba.
Taoyan! People will shy one leh!
TIONGDA: :D
:D
★X.iuting: Heyo girl , tagtags & happy valentines day yo {:
Happy B.Valentine's Day to you. :)
YIHAN ♥: Tagged !
Thanks. :D
senior citizen 2: happy valentine . c u guys at tuesday haha
Happy B.Valentine's Day to you. :) LOL.
jon: yo dilis happy valentine day:) and ur cousin or sis is cute and funny lol
Happy B.Valentine's Day to you. :) I have only one sister. She's older than me by 3 years. LOL
Tressa: The screaming one is from the vid. o.o
Okay, I know. -.-
destiny: update! =]
LOL paiseh ah. Tests leh.
senior citizen 2: linked u, haha u quite friendly next time should tok to u .
HAHA! Thanks thanks. I am always friendly! :D
Agnes: relink. (:
Will relink you asap. :)
Still need help Jonathan Sim to create blog. LOL.
Goodnight people. :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home