Woke up at 5.30AM . First to reach canteen! :)
Went for AVA duty. ZhenLing took the wire and mic, MingYi took mic stand. I just follow them. -.- ZhenLing and MingYi wanted to sabo me test mic. But then HaoYang asked ZhenLing to test. HAHA! :P
Went to Control Room. Frankie told me my duty day changed to Tuesday. Then asked me go 3/8 find one guy. Then on the way down, met XiaoTong. Pleaded him to help me call that guy up. Lol. :P Thanks ah deh. :)
Science, learnt diffusion. Ms.Lim brought in 2 balloons and asked Kok Hong and Heng Ting to stand at one corner of the classroom then burst the balloons. Ms.Lim sprayed perfume inside, and we were supposed to smell the smell of the perfume. But alot cant smell. Hafiz took out his perfume and sprayed. -.- Noob seh him, the smell fucking strong ah! LOL
Mother Tongue, 100marks for spelling. Damn that Runfa Brother, copied mine! -.-
Geography, forgot what happened.
Maths, answered one question. Was supposed to get 10marks for the group. But Ms.Joyce only gave 5 . LOL cause I went add in the " When k is a constant, " . -.- She asked me why I say that, I said cause I wanted to. She laughed. o.o
CE, papers.
JieYi, stupid seh. Pushed me when I didnt notice and made me shout. Then Patrick helped me and tripped her. LOLOLOLOLOL!!! Thanks thanks. :)
After school met Tressa at Causeway Point. Stupid idiot concentrating so much on the cat, then I scared her. :P Went eat at Mos Burger. Kuku seh Tressa. -.-
ws says:
LOL
okay i'm gay
hehe
teehee
Heh, make you paiseh. :P
Oh oh! Thank you Crystal for sending me home the other time! :)
Went for AVA duty. ZhenLing took the wire and mic, MingYi took mic stand. I just follow them. -.- ZhenLing and MingYi wanted to sabo me test mic. But then HaoYang asked ZhenLing to test. HAHA! :P
Went to Control Room. Frankie told me my duty day changed to Tuesday. Then asked me go 3/8 find one guy. Then on the way down, met XiaoTong. Pleaded him to help me call that guy up. Lol. :P Thanks ah deh. :)
Science, learnt diffusion. Ms.Lim brought in 2 balloons and asked Kok Hong and Heng Ting to stand at one corner of the classroom then burst the balloons. Ms.Lim sprayed perfume inside, and we were supposed to smell the smell of the perfume. But alot cant smell. Hafiz took out his perfume and sprayed. -.- Noob seh him, the smell fucking strong ah! LOL
Mother Tongue, 100marks for spelling. Damn that Runfa Brother, copied mine! -.-
Geography, forgot what happened.
Maths, answered one question. Was supposed to get 10marks for the group. But Ms.Joyce only gave 5 . LOL cause I went add in the " When k is a constant, " . -.- She asked me why I say that, I said cause I wanted to. She laughed. o.o
CE, papers.
JieYi, stupid seh. Pushed me when I didnt notice and made me shout. Then Patrick helped me and tripped her. LOLOLOLOLOL!!! Thanks thanks. :)
After school met Tressa at Causeway Point. Stupid idiot concentrating so much on the cat, then I scared her. :P Went eat at Mos Burger. Kuku seh Tressa. -.-
ws says:
LOL
okay i'm gay
hehe
teehee
Heh, make you paiseh. :P
Oh oh! Thank you Crystal for sending me home the other time! :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home